Sleek Stainless Steel Smartphone Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zgruven

Reaction score
I would like to have one so when I am at work i can put the :reddroid: KING :blackdroid: of smart phones on his rightly entitled :greendroid:thrown:greendroid: instead of sitting on my desk next to his peasant servant the company issue iphone. ALL HAIL ANDROID!!!!
dancedroid dancedroid

zgruven

Reaction score
I would like to have one so when I am at work i can put the :reddroid: KING :blackdroid: of smart phones on his rightly entitled :greendroid:thrown:greendroid: instead of sitting on my desk next to his peasant servant the company issue iphone. ALL HAIL ANDROID!!!!
dancedroid dancedroid

And it will help with my spelling THRONE not thrown!!!

SlamminCam

Reaction score
I would like one to show everyone at work how you treat the Greatest phone ever made. Display it in all isn't glory. DROID.

firehousejames

Reaction score
Great Idea

Simplicity is the key to this design. I love it because I use the Otterbox Case with my original droid. I bought the OEM car adapter and desktop cradle but can only use them by making my droid naked. I live on my phone at work, home and the field. I would love to win one of these stands! Pleeeeeeease :)

epiphone74

Reaction score
Pick Me please

Always having to prop up my DX while charging or using as alarm clock...

Coaster would be great on nightstand or desk at work...

Please please please....

dancedroid:icon_ banana::greendroid::heart:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I use my phone to entertain my little cousin with movies and games.

I just put Toy Story 3 on my phone using the digital copy and this would be a great way for the phone to be viewed instead of being viewed with their less than clean hands, cmon they're kids!

I try to balance it on a book, but the sound gets drowned out by the speaker being covered.

would be great to win something like this

g0dless420

Reaction score
Why I should win...

Because someday, they will release a streaming Netflix app, similar to that on my iPod...and I can watch movies in comfort wherever I go.

Sydgar

Reaction score
This would be great on the bedside table for my wife's Droid 2

doublea500

Reaction score
i would like to win this because i watch alot of movies on my phone because i do not have a tv or computer in my room, and it would be great if i could just put my droid on my desk, lay down on my bed, and watch movies:D. Another reason is because the case i have for my droid does not work with the dock i have because it is to big for the dock.

Godsgirljulie

Reaction score
I would love to have this at work so that I don't have to keep picking up and putting down my phone. Then I wouldn't have to drop it when the boss walks by!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Pastor Ron

Reaction score
As I sit in front of my computer each night to charge my Moto Droid, I use a little stuffed football one of my teens from church gave me in order to prop the phone up. It would be nice to have the stainless steel stand as it is certainly more solid; it would be nice to use on my travels, too. Thank you in advance for the consideration.

3vil

Reaction score
I have almost knocked my droid onto the floor several times because, I didn't notice it. This stand would save myself and my droid from a very very sad day.
You wouldn't risk a perfectly functioning droid would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.