Skype on Razr with Bluetooth headset

wushu1

Reaction score
Hello all.. I have downloaded Skype via the marketplace and it works.. well.. ok.. I get alot of squeaking noise on the audio. Sounds like a hamster is inside there working overtime on the wheel. Also, if I connect my bluetooth ear piece, there other person can no longer hear me although I can hear them.. and vice versa.. if they use their bluetooth device they can hear me, but I can't hear them.. Is this a known issue with bluetooth and Skype?

marcodmarco

Reaction score
Hello all.. I have downloaded Skype via the marketplace and it works.. well.. ok.. I get alot of squeaking noise on the audio. Sounds like a hamster is inside there working overtime on the wheel. Also, if I connect my bluetooth ear piece, there other person can no longer hear me although I can hear them.. and vice versa.. if they use their bluetooth device they can hear me, but I can't hear them.. Is this a known issue with bluetooth and Skype?

This article from skype may help your problem https://support.skype.com/en-us/faq/FA10617/Can-I-use-a-Bluetooth-device-with-Skype.
I you want to explore other bluetooth headpieces see a2dpbluetoothheadsetcity - Home