Skype mobile

droidx2010

Reaction score
Just got my Dx & activated my Skype account. I never had a smart phone b/4 (old phone was chocolate 1). once I activated the Skype, I can't turn it off. My friend keeps sending messages cuz he thinks I'm online from my computer.
How do you turn Skype off on this phone?? It's ez on my puter but can't figure it out on the dx.

Technoman

Reaction score
Just got my Dx & activated my Skype account. I never had a smart phone b/4 (old phone was chocolate 1). once I activated the Skype, I can't turn it off. My friend keeps sending messages cuz he thinks I'm online from my computer.
How do you turn Skype off on this phone?? It's ez on my puter but can't figure it out on the dx.

Click your menu button (hard button on far right), and then select the "more +" soft button. There will be a sign out option there.

You will need to enter your password each time to log back on.

Traker3

Reaction score

Hit the lower left Button with the 4 squares on it, select settings, choose applications, select manage applications, hit running, find skype and select Force stop.