Skipping songs on Pandora using volume buttons

wandosspeed

Reaction score
Does anyone know a way or an application that can be installed to skip songs on pandora without having to unlock the screen. I wear headphones when I ride my motorcycle and workout and it would be awesome to skip the songs by pushing the volume button twice or something. Any ideas?

jaye712

Reaction score
Uninstall your Pandora app & side load it from here.. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/themed-applications/232266-pandora-4-2-updated-4-16-2013-a.html (unlimited skips & better interface)

This is what your lookin for without unlocking the screen..

ForumRunner_20130807_050037.png

OP
W

wandosspeed

Reaction score
Thanks for getting back to me. I'm actually looking to change the songs using the buttons on the phone like the power button or volume buttons because the phone is in my jacket while riding and I have no way to view the screen. Any ideas?

jaye712

Reaction score
Thanks for getting back to me. I'm actually looking to change the songs using the buttons on the phone like the power button or volume buttons because the phone is in my jacket while riding and I have no way to view the screen. Any ideas?

No..sorry i couldn't help.if there was a way id definitely tell u.there has to b something that cannn do that.this is the closest i could get

U.S.N sister..

leaf

Reaction score
Does anyone know a way or an application that can be installed to skip songs on pandora without having to unlock the screen. I wear headphones when I ride my motorcycle and workout and it would be awesome to skip the songs by pushing the volume button twice or something. Any ideas?

[MOD][Xposed][2.3+] Physical Button Music Control 1.8 - xda-developers has exactly what you want. Requires root.

Requires xposed framework to first be installed: [FRAMEWORK ONLY!] Xposed - ROM modding without modifying APKs (2.4.1)(02.12.2013) - xda-developers