SiriusXm app?

cpjr

Reaction score
Huh? You can download the SiriusXM app from the market.

Kias

Reaction score
I don't think it's in the market, but you can get it from their website. I use it all the time!

Sent from my Droid

cpjr

Reaction score
^Your right, thinking back thats where I got it.

tomkle

Reaction score
I just downloaded it and it works great, but when you start it you get a warning about data usage and contacting your provider about your data plan. Isn't the data plan with the Droid from Verizon unlimited?

Kias

Reaction score
Yeah, but it's also for other android devices on other networks that may not have an unlimited plan. Just a warning.

teejayh

Reaction score
SiriusXM

Does Sirius/XM have a monthly charge for this app/use?

teejayh

Reaction score
answered my own question... Yes, $2.99 a month additional if you already have a Sirius radio activated. They gave me 2 yrs for $52.99 for the Droid App. Not bad as I listen to it in the car on my laptop. Sounds good and no lag at all.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
answered my own question... Yes, $2.99 a month additional if you already have a Sirius radio activated. They gave me 2 yrs for $52.99 for the Droid App. Not bad as I listen to it in the car on my laptop. Sounds good and no lag at all.

$1.99/mo for Me as I have 3 radios on a lifetime account......Use it every day and love it.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

mldorn

Reaction score
Does it drain the battery on your phone? I have the HTC Incredible and my phone battery really drains fast. I would love to get the app; but wasn't sure if I would have battery issues...

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Does it drain the battery on your phone? I have the HTC Incredible and my phone battery really drains fast. I would love to get the app; but wasn't sure if I would have battery issues...

Can't really say as I use it when mine is docked on my desk at work...