simply stunning

gunftr

Reaction score
I need a suggestion from someone. I installed simply stunning yesterday to get used to the process and being my first one was pleasantly surprised when all went well. I had an issue with wi-fi but other than that all was ok. I decided to restore to go through that process but when i looked for the bootstrap app, it wasn't there...oh crap! now what, frantically searching my files i found the backup and the rom and cw mod, but not the bootstrap app, atleast not so i could recognize it. Can someone advise me from here, what should i do next?

samiusmc

Reaction score
I need a suggestion from someone. I installed simply stunning yesterday to get used to the process and being my first one was pleasantly surprised when all went well. I had an issue with wi-fi but other than that all was ok. I decided to restore to go through that process but when i looked for the bootstrap app, it wasn't there...oh crap! now what, frantically searching my files i found the backup and the rom and cw mod, but not the bootstrap app, atleast not so i could recognize it. Can someone advise me from here, what should i do next?

You can download the bootstrap app from the Android Market.