krdiesel

Reaction score
Yes. My sons razor is showing that

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Lars

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
It's related to the network issues. I haven't seen that message today (or last night), but I continually saw it last week when the network was down. I wouldn't worry about it unless it continues after the network is back up for everyone and you still can't connect.

SallyC

Reaction score
I had it too. Turned off my phone, turned it back on (never touched the SIM card) and it works fine. But the network in my area of Michigan is off and on today.

tfarc

Reaction score
Just got the red dot myself. Restart seemed to take care of it for now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Zandar

Reaction score
Ditto to the issue and the restart taking care of it.

Lars

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I guess I spoke too soon in my earlier post. I just received the error, but a restart appears to have fixed the issue. What was also strange is that I was on a call, and when it ended my screen would not come back on. I had to reset (Power + Volume Down) and that's when I received the error. This is the first hiccup I have had with my Razr. I'm hoping it's all related to the network, but I'm starting to get a bit frustrated with the outages.

Tom123

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me.

I'm in the philadelphia area.

Turn phone off and then back on and now it's okay.

Tom.....

Az_N8tive

Reaction score
I got the same message at 3pm. I turned my Razr off and back on. Message was gone. Kinda lame though.

Arsonman

Reaction score
I just got the dot for the fifth time today. Does anyone know if the network is still having problems.

dbam987

Reaction score
Had this issue a couple hours ago, quick reboot resolved it (Detroit, Michigan area).

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

DM7000

Reaction score
I'm still having this issue and I've restarted a couple times now. I'm in Minnesota, twin cities area.

Tom123

Reaction score
Mine has been ok for the last hour.

jrpbulk

Reaction score
Update:

Hard reset (not to factory settings) No 4g (yes it is enabled), my formerly rock solid connectivity is gone, the phone keeps saying "verizon wireless over and over which is letting me know it is dropping connectivity. For the moment I don't see the sim card error.

I love technology, I am an early adopter, but at this price it may not be worth it. My old Droid Incredible never had one single issue like this for it whole life time.

I have now had the sim card "authorization error for nearly 24 hours. Only on 3g all this time. If they make me hard reset on this brand new phone for the 4th time I just may take it back. Really what is the point of having to troubleshoot your phone every few days.

Last edited: