silent mode with disabled alarms

becca474

Reaction score
It's my understanding that putting the phone in silent mode turns everything off, but leaves the alarms on.

Is there a way to turn everything including alarms off? For example.. if I'm going to a movie I don't want an alarm to go off when it's in silent mode.

Thanks!

chrise2004

Reaction score
i'm very interested in this as well. for when i'm at work and i want EVERYTHING off. no sounds nothing. I was curious if you can create a profile for work or silent everything off or something.

gatewayad

Reaction score
I downloaded SilentMode OnOff, simple touch of a button but you need to go into your setting for Alarm in Silent Mode and make sure it is unchecked (Alarm> hit the button with the 4 lines (Ha cant remember what you call it..Damn)>Settings then the top one Alarm in Silent Mode, make sure it's unchecked

OP
B

becca474

Reaction score
I downloaded SilentMode OnOff, simple touch of a button but you need to go into your setting for Alarm in Silent Mode and make sure it is unchecked (Alarm> hit the button with the 4 lines (Ha cant remember what you call it..Damn)>Settings then the top one Alarm in Silent Mode, make sure it's unchecked

Oh awesome, this is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much!