Signal

umarley

Reaction score
So tell me why the signal on my stoic sucks and the battery life sucks. Me and my girlfriend both have the same phone, we're on the same plan and everything. She can be on her phone all day using facebook and twitter and her battery will last all day but I barely use my phone and dies so quick. I mean I do use pandora but that's on the drive to work that takes like 5 minutes. And another thing. Me and her sleep in the same bed, ill look over at her phone and shell have 3 bars while I have 1-0. Like today I got off work and she was sitting on my side of the bed with 3 bars as soon as she moves over and I sit down and pull out my phone im on 0 maybe 1. What's going on ts annoying. I've master reset twice, power cycled, and updated my roaming capabilities. I also have like 4 apps. Advanced task killer, facebook, twitter, and this app. Oh and pandora. Why is my phone crap?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Because you have a crap phone. Take it back to the store for a DOA replacement

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my Fission 2.4.3 D2G

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
So tell me why the signal on my stoic sucks and the battery life sucks. Me and my girlfriend both have the same phone, we're on the same plan and everything. She can be on her phone all day using facebook and twitter and her battery will last all day but I barely use my phone and dies so quick. I mean I do use pandora but that's on the drive to work that takes like 5 minutes. And another thing. Me and her sleep in the same bed, ill look over at her phone and shell have 3 bars while I have 1-0. Like today I got off work and she was sitting on my side of the bed with 3 bars as soon as she moves over and I sit down and pull out my phone im on 0 maybe 1. What's going on ts annoying. I've master reset twice, power cycled, and updated my roaming capabilities. I also have like 4 apps. Advanced task killer, facebook, twitter, and this app. Oh and pandora. Why is my phone crap?

Not sure about why your signal strength is so poor but I can say advanced task killer is what's draining your battery so quick. I used to use advanced task killer and I got rid of it and my battery life has improved drastically.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
U

umarley

Reaction score
Well the signal is more of a problem than anything

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
some D2G does have more battery issues than others. as u ppl may have mentioned, check ur personal settings. the link below will help u as u get accustomed to ur new android:

http://www.android.net/forum/introductions-site-assistance/58337-new-android-check-out.html

let ur phones drain a bit before charging, it must be broken into like any other new advise in order to get full effect. I personally use juice defender and have it customized to my usage. im a moderate user with anywhere between 15-22 hours before charging. but there are other apps that may help as well.
good luck

Swyped with an Aloha from Hawaii