-SIGH- Still no ICS

Krennel

Reaction score
Hey, they replied to my Tweet!

@HTC from Me: Come on already. More then a month past due for ICS update? Can't you give us any news?

@Me from HTC: Unfortunately we don't have any news to report, Tony. We'll let you know as soon as we have an update. Thank you.

-sigh- I'll be up for a new phone by the time this thing ever rolls out. But at least they did reply. I do appreciate not being ignored.

Yeah, every time I see one of these I add at least two weeks to the release date. At this point the update will show up mid February. :unsure:

EnderGolem

Reaction score
Krennel said:
Yeah, every time I see one of these I add at least two weeks to the release date. At this point the update will show up mid February. :unsure:

Sheesh :-( I'm actually pissed right now, this update is worse than the GB update. And the GB update was closer to its deadline than this.

Incredible 2 using Droid Forums

summit21

Reaction score
According to gottabemobile ICS will be rolling out to Thunderbolt owners at the end of the month. This is according to a Verizon repsonse to a customer inquiring. Hopefully the Incredible 2 will not be far behind it. My upgrade is in January, so it will only give me a couple of months before I can upgrade. I still like my Inc 2, solid phone with or w/o ICS.

tjb90291

Reaction score
Yeah im up for device upgrade in February so kinda dont care about the update anymore thinking Iphone 4s

Sent from myDroid Incredible 2 using Droid Forums

EnderGolem

Reaction score
My upgrade is in June xD I'd like to see an update before I get SIII...

Incredible 2 using Droid Forums