crypto

Reaction score
CAP201104081505.jpg
CAP201104081506.jpg
CAP201104081510.jpg

Last edited:
R

rdiehl13

crypto that looks absolutely amazing. mind sharing how you got it to look like that?

PuttsMoBilesiCit

Reaction score
snap20110408_160950.png

snap20110408_160955.png

I'm going to change the background. Just cant find any good backgrounds to match the theme.

crypto

Reaction score
crypto that looks absolutely amazing. mind sharing how you got it to look like that?

dock is launcher pro with a skin i downloaded from droid-life
A Few LauncherPro Docks to Brighten Your Day - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

icons are the "minimum icons" pack that is free on the market. Then get "better cut" to use them

widgets: bobclockd3 from xda, circle battery widget, last call widget

wallpaper is from zeam. And I'm using widgetsoid2.x from the market to get the power controls in the notification panel

OP
Droid annoymous

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Show off your homescreens for liberty 2.0.1 here's mine :).

How did you set up your lockscreen like that? Is that a theme, widgets, or what? I'd like to have an informative lock screen like that!

I'm using widget locker bobclockd3 minimalistic text power amp and clarus battery widget all on my lock screen :)

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

meaker

Reaction score

A Few LauncherPro Docks to Brighten Your Day - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

icons are the "minimum icons" pack that is free on the market. Then get "better cut" to use them

wallpaper is from zeam. And I'm using widgetsoid2.x from the market to get the power controls in the notification panel
Crypto. how did you add the skin to the launch pro? the bar at the bottom with Mess, gmail, phone

crypto

Reaction score

Crypto. how did you add the skin to the launch pro? the bar at the bottom with Mess, gmail, phone

You use it for the dock background (in settings somewhere to select a custom backgroundBackground)
Then for the dock items select the action and then select no icon

sent from my nook color using tapatalk pro

BoJatey

Reaction score
Just flashed 2.0.1 for my first rom install. Now I need to customize. Where are you getting all of these amazing wallpapers and icons? Especially like Droid Anonymous and Webmastir screens. Are these from themes or just wallpapers and icons? How do you get the text to fade like that and which themes work with 2.0.1, which is running flawless by the way.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
Droid annoymous

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Just flashed 2.0.1 for my first rom install. Now I need to customize. Where are you getting all of these amazing wallpapers and icons? Especially like Droid Anonymous and Webmastir screens. Are these from themes or just wallpapers and icons? How do you get the text to fade like that and which themes work with 2.0.1, which is running flawless by the way.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Well I just look online to find images and icons try custom-android.net to find wallpapers and icons and mostly all 1.5 liberty themes work for 2.0.1 but I suggest sticking to themes made for it like unity shogun or cyan scream.

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up