Show how you roll liberty 2.0.1

jonecat

Reaction score
N7y7A.jpg

OP
Droid annoymous

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Nice screens guys so people don't have to keep constantly asking what's in your screens could you write what apps widgets etc you used to create your layout thank you.

Last edited:

Craig_s

Reaction score
what is this todo list thing in the middle

Ya that one was a fun thing to configure(took forever to get it the way i liked it).
It's Android Agenda Widget (free vers), that uses Astrid Task/Todo List to sync with my Gmail's 'Google Tasks'

I'm having some difficulty getting it that way. How did you get it like that? Mainly, mine has two white things on the right side at the top and bottom, and I can't get it to be so clean. How did you get the background that way also? Theme or not?

webmastir

Reaction score
I'm having some difficulty getting it that way. How did you get it like that? Mainly, mine has two white things on the right side at the top and bottom, and I can't get it to be so clean. How did you get the background that way also? Theme or not?

No, no theme for that widget. Like I said, it took a lot of tweaking to get it like that. agenda widget just has so many flippin options. once you do have it like that, you can toggle the triangles to arrows or squares or circles afterwards, which is pretty cool.

here, let me export my preferences for agenda widget, and you can just import them & tweak from there:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3455538/global.xml
(just put that on ur sdcard somewhere & then go to agenda widget > global settings > settings > tools > import preferences & point to that file)