Droid annoymous
Active Member
Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up
I really like the lock screen. How'd you set that up?
With widget locker
Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up
Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up
I really like the lock screen. How'd you set that up?
Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up
I totally dig your lock screen and icon bar ... Which theme is this? And how can I setup my date like that?
Thx!
This is Liberty 2.0.1 running Honeycomb theme 2.0
Ghost in the machine.....
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Ghost in the machine.....
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Awesome. Where can I find icons like that?
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Not a problem, I actually made a whole series of these in different colors, I put them on my blog here:
Could you post that wallpaper please?
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
what is this todo list thing in the middle
Ya that one was a fun thing to configure(took forever to get it the way i liked it).
It's Android Agenda Widget (free vers), that uses Astrid Task/Todo List to sync with my Gmail's 'Google Tasks'
I'm having some difficulty getting it that way. How did you get it like that? Mainly, mine has two white things on the right side at the top and bottom, and I can't get it to be so clean. How did you get the background that way also? Theme or not?