Show a screen shot of your d3

Reaction score
Yes I know we cant because of no root at this time but we can use a digital camera or another phone. I used a samsung vibrant and it came out looking good. Doesn't have to be perfect. Im still using stock launcher with live wallpaper and fancy widgets. Love being able to use live wallpaper there is no lag at all. Please tell us what you have on the screen that you are showing. If you don't people are going to ask. Let's have some fun. Ooops I forgot I also have clarus battery widget.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Subbed..
I have Fancy Widget Pro but it doesn't work anymore? Don't know if I want to purchase it again. Nice shot though.

sent from my dThree

dazoe

Reaction score
You don't need root, just a computer and the android sdk.

OP
S
Reaction score
Is it fancy widget pro that doesn't work or the widget itself. If you have paid for it and only noticed that you have the abilities of the free one you need to open it up and got into the setings and retrieve the key and then you get your paid one back if that you issue with it. Also I know about using the computer for screen shots but that to much work for me. I don't understand that stuff.

jjhiza

Reaction score
I'm running LauncherPro, with a custom Slate theme (some parts pulled from the origional theme, and some of them custom made). I'll download the sdk, and try to get screenshots up later today. :)

OP
S
Reaction score
Cool guys I look forword to seeing these.

Dmw017

Reaction score
It's very easy. You need the SDK and the Motorola Drivers for the Droid 3. Run the ddms.bat (which uses ADB) and pull the screen from the phone.
View attachment 39179View attachment 39180
"Jessica Alba Gives Birth to a Baby Girl - Fox News" ... Anyone else see something wrong with this picture? ..Hint: "News" :/ They should have a disclaimer that says "Any information provided by us will indefinitely rot your brain"
Now maybe im just being weird but does anyone else see that kind of stuff and gets frustrated or at least lets out a long sigh. The media's full of dirty tricks imo

OP
S
Reaction score
"Jessica Alba Gives Birth to a Baby Girl - Fox News" ... Anyone else see something wrong with this picture? ..Hint: "News" :/ They should have a disclaimer that says "Any information provided by us will indefinitely rot your brain"
Now maybe im just being weird but does anyone else see that kind of stuff and gets frustrated or at least lets out a long sigh. The media's full of dirty tricks imo

What does this have to do with this thread.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's a screenshot app for non rooted phones you can buy for like 4bucks I believe.