Should upgrade to Rezound now or wait until quad-core NVidia Tegra 3-powered device?

OP
L

lucidreamer

Reaction score
Rumours say that Nexus is about to be launched at Verizon, something like 12/20 this year? But besides the Ice Cream ROM and AMOLED screen (still debating issue), nothing really bits Rezound. The Ice Cream will be available for Rezound soon anyway. Plus it has faster processor, removable card, better camera and etc....

mikeinctown

Reaction score
Rumours say that Nexus is about to be launched at Verizon, something like 12/20 this year? But besides the Ice Cream ROM and AMOLED screen (still debating issue), nothing really bits Rezound. The Ice Cream will be available for Rezound soon anyway. Plus it has faster processor, removable card, better camera and etc....

Yeah, and when I was debating myself between the two people also chimed in that the Nexus will hav the NFC google wallet... And look what VZW did to that. People think it will be vanilla... I don't believe it for a second. it will have plenty of bloat.

kparks

Reaction score

The processors will be similar the nexus will prolly be slightly faster actually tho clocked lower. but not by much.. but agree with ur other statment the camera and card and so on... The rezound is a awesome device

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
L

lucidreamer

Reaction score
Probably the best proven way to make Rezound even faster is getting rid of all Verizon bloatware. It is reported to guzzle ~500 megs of RAM even after all attempts to stop related services.... :(
Who would need V-Cast on a smartphone with LTE? C'mon Verizon market department people, wake up and smell coffee.

Last edited: