Should SBF come with MDM6600 Driver?

khnglau

Reaction score
I have downloaded the SBF through TBH app and flash the SBF using RSD Lite 4.9. When the procees is 99%, windows show that new device 'Flash MDM6600' is connected and prompt for the driver. But I do not have the driver (or may be it is in my computer but I do not know where it is). A moment later the process become 100% but the result is failed. :blink: The status show that 'Failed flashing process. Phone[0000]: Error switching phone to BP Pass through mode (0x70BE); phone disconnected'. Can anyone send me the driver? or tell me the solution? Thanks.

tebower

Reaction score
This appears, based on internet searches, to be a driver for the Qualcomm baseband modem interface. Can you contact Team Black Hat through their website for guidance? They said they tested and confirmed that this worked, so they should have any files that are needed, including this driver or a source to find it. p3droid is one of the primary developers.

TeamBlackHat Download Manager - Support Thread

OP
K

khnglau

Reaction score
Thank you CellZealot. I have installed the 'Motorola Driver Installer_v4.7.2.0.msi' and the flash process can be 100%. Yet another problem appeared. When the process was 100%, the RSD lite status showed 'Please manually power up this phone', and the Result showed 'In process...'. But the phone was already on and looping the screens of the red eye and the animated droid. Then I unplugged the phone and pressed and held the power button to try to turn off the phone. The phone cannot be turned off so I removed the battery. And about 30 seconds later, I put back the battery and turned on the phone. But the phone still looped the screens of the red eye and the animated droid:wacko:. So, can anyone help?

OP
K

khnglau

Reaction score
This appears, based on internet searches, to be a driver for the Qualcomm baseband modem interface. Can you contact Team Black Hat through their website for guidance? They said they tested and confirmed that this worked, so they should have any files that are needed, including this driver or a source to find it. p3droid is one of the primary developers.

TeamBlackHat Download Manager - Support Thread

I would like to post the problem on 'Mydroidworld' forum but I cannot register cause I cannot figure out the answer of the random question: 'what network has the Droid?' :dry: Can you tell me? Thanks.

CellZealot

Reaction score
You may need to go into recovery and wipe data and cache. That is the standard fix for a bootlooping phone after SBF flash.

OP
K

khnglau

Reaction score
Thank you CellZealot. My phone is OK now:biggrin:. Thanks for your keen help :rating10:.

wilboy

Reaction score
My phone works flawlessly.Have to wait till it bricks. I don't wanna go back from the scratch tho! :D :D

Reaction score
Thank you CellZealot. I have installed the 'Motorola Driver Installer_v4.7.2.0.msi' and the flash process can be 100%. Yet another problem appeared. When the process was 100%, the RSD lite status showed 'Please manually power up this phone', and the Result showed 'In process...'. But the phone was already on and looping the screens of the red eye and the animated droid. Then I unplugged the phone and pressed and held the power button to try to turn off the phone. The phone cannot be turned off so I removed the battery. And about 30 seconds later, I put back the battery and turned on the phone. But the phone still looped the screens of the red eye and the animated droid:wacko:. So, can anyone help?

Also, in case anyone else has problems with the "Please manually power up this phone" screen, after much googling, I discovered that if you simply wait for your phone to boot (assuming you cleared your cache BEFORE you SBF, like you're supposed to, so that it doesn't bootloop), and go to USB connection and change it from charge only to Mass Storage, then wait a second, you get your Pass from RSDLite. It worked for me this morning.

loss0

Reaction score
I See it MB860,but no diverse update it,so it not worked!:icon_eek: