Should I trade X2 for thunderbolt

tommyg562000

Reaction score
Hello, I was just wondering what you all thought about trading my droid x2 for a thunderbolt? I have somebody who wants to trade me but I just don't have much experience with the tbolt and wondered if this was a good trade. Thanks for any insight.

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
I'm not sure how the battery life is on the x2, but it is pretty low on the Tbolt. You are also trading a dual-core (x2) for a single-core (tbolt) device. Other than that, they have comparable specs. Tbolt also has a 32 GB sd card preinstalled (if the trader keeps it the way he got it of course).&nbsp;<br><br>Hope that helped shed some light. As a Tbolt owner myself, I like it. However, if you are comfortable with your X2, I'd say stay with it for now and wait to upgrade it.&nbsp;

delerivm

Reaction score
Could be worth it if you're in an area with 4G

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

RyanPm40

Reaction score
In my opinion, the Tbolt is better, aside from battery life. I am a bit biased because I own the tbolt, but I love HTC's ui better than the droid x2's

The thunderbolt is a really great phone, it just has pretty bad battery life when using 4G. However, you can shut that feature off if you aren't in a 4g area.

kparks

Reaction score
In my opinion, the Tbolt is better, aside from battery life. I am a bit biased because I own the tbolt, but I love HTC's ui better than the droid x2's

The thunderbolt is a really great phone, it just has pretty bad battery life when using 4G. However, you can shut that feature off if you aren't in a 4g area.

Agreed if u get the sd card even a better deal make sure phone works ok if not it should be still under warranty any problems send it in and take the refurbished one I would take the tbolt over the x2 Anyday..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
tommyg562000

tommyg562000

Reaction score
Thank you all for your input! I will definetely consider the trade.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums