Should I keep it

Technoman

Reaction score
And if all else fails (and you are of the type that "learns to do") then go in the APP launcher tray and find the APP that says "Help Center" (it is a green circle with a ? in it). This is where you can find tips, and your user manual.

Most tech savvy people are the type that "does to learn", so we just start messing around and figure things out from there. Once in a while we can't find something, so that is when we find reference material to look it up.

Once you learn your "type" and follow that path it will allow you an easier way of adopting new technology.

OP
E

EricTheRed

Reaction score
Thank you all for the advice.
I do really like the phone. I've made two ringtones for it and I took a picture of my bird and his baby with it this morning.
My grudge towards the phone because of the service associates is fading.

Eric, root the phone(just remember that doing so will void you warranty) and install wireless tether app. You will then be able to tether multiple pcs for free and have unlimited data usage on all of them. I've been doing it since mid july using 10-20 gigs of data a month and couldn't be happier.

Sent from my DROIDX

My brother-in-law told me his friends did this with theirs, so I'm gonna ask them about it and look on here. According to him they got an "accident insurance" so if all else fails they drop it in the toilet before taking it back and get a new one.
I was mostly worried about getting caught and having my contract messed up or something, but if so many others are using that much and nothing bads happened, I should be fine; I never went over my 5GB allowance with the air card.
dancedroid