Should I get my phone repaired?

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well, I am having a personnel experience with it ! Once I take that to the .... :( It works fine for one month and after a while it starts getting some problems. I cant' comment over that actually as my experience with the Repair people is quite bad. I still remember my S2, it gets wet because i dropped it in water, I take it to the store they told me that circuit board is fired it needs to be replaced, they said they can fix that circuit board but again it is going to give your problems in future I thought why should I replace the whole circuit board and as the hour bell ranged my device started working back to the normal !! :D I was happy to see and though finally my problem has solved but just after 15 days my device LCD just died again been to store :( changed the LCD again for 15days it worked fine again some problem with the charging IC again got it replace and just after 5 days my device again died the same way like the first time now they are again saying to change my device circuit board :eek: I said that it was changed last 2 months back they... blah....blah..... I :( And lastly I have throw my S2 over the pond:mad: and purchase myself a new one ! And now I am far away from the problems i.e. why I have said that rather than repairing :mad::confused::eek:o_Othe device its better if I purchase a new one .... :cool:
You dropped your phone in liquid. The OP just broke their LCD. There is a big difference.

I don't recommend attempting to repair liquid damage, because as you said, it usually can't be fixed. However, this isn't liquid damage.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk 2

P

promo87

You dropped your phone in liquid. The OP just broke their LCD. There is a big difference.

I don't recommend attempting to repair liquid damage, because as you said, it usually can't be fixed. However, this isn't liquid damage.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk 2

Well, in both the case the device needs to be opened and I can't trust on opening my device ! I would rather say because I am having an odd experience with the .... that doesn't mean that the other people will also have same experience pretty justified I would say ! anyway it was just my point of view ... :)