Shopsavvy Update?

Gebo

Reaction score
I just got notice to update my Shopsavvy. l tried and ti wouldn't update. I then went and uninstalled my old Shopsavvy and tried to update. Lo and behold, the new "update" (Shopsavvy4) will not work on our X's. How do I get my old Shopsavvy back on my phone?

amuse

Reaction score
ShopSavvy4 works on Droid X

We have been testing ShopSavvy 4 on the Droid X and we haven't had issues. Can you help us troubleshoot? Send details of your issue to [email protected]. If you really want to go back to the old version just search for GoCart in the Android Market. That is the original version of the app.

The original version was built prior to the release of Android 1.0 and will soon reach the end of life as Android won't support the old techniques we were using. The new version of ShopSavvy 4 should work fine. Please help us help you by reporting the issues - they update is worth it - trust me.

Alexander Muse
Co-founder ShopSavvy Inc.
ShopSavvy - Home | iPhone and Android Barcode Scanning & Shopping Tool

OP
G

Gebo

Reaction score
Someone suggested I switch to WiFi and try the download. It downloaded and is working perfectly! All is well!!!!!

amuse

Reaction score
ShopSavvy 4 on Droid X - you need to turn on wifi to download

For some reason people can't download the ShopSavvy 4 update on the Droid X if they are on 3/4G, but they can on Wifi - any ideas why this is the case?