SGS4 Hack: Add a WiFi Toggle to Your Samsung Galaxy S4

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

Our very own admin-extraordinaire and all around cool dude "wicked" was kind enough to share a cool Samsung Galaxy S4 Hack. XDA member bmtbandit created a WiFi Toggle you can add to your SGS4! Here's a quote with the details followed by a link directly to the original thread,

Add Wifi Toggle on your Verizon Galaxy S4

I know most of you on Verizon's Galaxy S4 is upset that our devices doesn't have a Wifi toggle in quick settings pull down. Not really sure why big red did that... anyhow, thanks to XDA member bmtbandit, you can now add a Wifi toggle!

All the credit goes to bmtbandit, all I did was post it here and added step by step screenshots to make it a little easier for those who haven't used SQLite Editor before.

First, you must be rooted - [HOW TO] Root your Verizon Galaxy S4

Then you need to download and install SQLite Editor - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...qleditor&hl=en

Just a quick reminder: modding your device will void it's warranty and also, DroidForums.net or myself is not responsible if you break your phone while doing this mod. Please proceed at your own risk.

wifitogglemod8.png

Be sure to hit up the link below because "wicked" did an excellent job of breaking down all the steps to get you going. He even included individual pics!

Thanks wicked!

Source: Add Wifi Toggle on your Verizon Galaxy S4