setting stock weather update issue?

ryanr509

Reaction score
Is there there any way to set the refresh rate on the stock RAZR weather widget? When I click on the weather widget then go to settings it just shows use Fahrenheit/Celsius and then my location. Nothing about how often it refreshes weather

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Trash Can

Reaction score
No, I don't believe there's a way to change those settings on the stock app. I've used several weather apps/widgets and have decided that Weather Bug works best for me. One of the options within the app is the ability to change the refresh rate.

DocsDad

Reaction score
No, I don't believe there's a way to change those settings on the stock app. I've used several weather apps/widgets and have decided that Weather Bug works best for me. One of the options within the app is the ability to change the refresh rate.

Agreed. I have switched back to Weatherbug after using stock for a while. WB has an awesome radar along with detailed data. (inclding refresh)

OP
R

ryanr509

Reaction score
Ya I was using fancy Widgets for a while but it didn't like to refresh all the time. Guess I'll have to use one from the market. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums