Setting notification profiles on my Droid

snmemx

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a way to set a custom notification profile in the Droid? As an example, on my old Blackberry Storm 2 (which I sure don't miss!), I had a profile set for "Normal" where everything beeped/vibrated/rang normally during the day. Then I had a "Night" profile where nothing would beep/vibrate, however the phone would ring so if I got an emergency call, it'd come in. I'd plug my S2 in by the bed to charge, flip it over to silent, and be all set. With the Droid, if I put it on silent, nothing comes in and I risk missing an emergency call.

Any suggestions are much appreciated - thanks!

M

mpafr012

Does anyone know if there's a way to set a custom notification profile in the Droid? As an example, on my old Blackberry Storm 2 (which I sure don't miss!), I had a profile set for "Normal" where everything beeped/vibrated/rang normally during the day. Then I had a "Night" profile where nothing would beep/vibrate, however the phone would ring so if I got an emergency call, it'd come in. I'd plug my S2 in by the bed to charge, flip it over to silent, and be all set. With the Droid, if I put it on silent, nothing comes in and I risk missing an emergency call.

Any suggestions are much appreciated - thanks!

Download Quick Profiles and you will be able to set up the same profiles.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Might want to take a look at..

Quick Profiles v1.5.0 Application for Android | Tools

chart

jice

Reaction score
I've been looking for this myself 4 a while, thanks