Ringtones + Silent/Vibrate

cgermany

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a way to set the ringtone for a specific contact to ring even if the phone is on vibrate or silent? I want my phone on silent when I go to bed so e-mails and stuff don't wake me up, but I want my girlfriend to be able to call me in case there's an emergency or something.

Is there any way to do that?

Thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a way to set the ringtone for a specific contact to ring even if the phone is on vibrate or silent? I want my phone on silent when I go to bed so e-mails and stuff don't wake me up, but I want my girlfriend to be able to call me in case there's an emergency or something.

Is there any way to do that?

Thanks

I can't think of any practical way to do it. You'd probably have to set up all your contacts except her to go to voice mail. That would be a big pia.

I don't fool around that much with that type of stuff however so you may want to see if you get a better response. I just don't see how it can be done.

Balthazar

Reaction score
Try FoxyRing. It lets you set sleeping hours, with emergency contacts that will still ring through.

Isles7400

Reaction score
App MISSED CALL will do that.. In fact.. For Text messages, I can set up seperate ringtones/beeps, vibrate settings AND LED colors for dpecific people. At night I just leave my wife and kids on.. if I see a yellow LED, I know my wife texted me.. if I see a pink LED, my daughter.. etc..