setcpu temps

dakota0248

Reaction score
running normally at 1000Mhz and have had no battery problems or heat issues. most of my profiles step the phone back down to 500/500 any advice.

anybody know the best profile to set for your cpu temp and battery temp on the moto droid, i was at 39 c. but that seemed very cool, trying 45 c. is this to hot?
just dont wanna do any damage to the cpu or phone itself.....

cant seem to find temp input anywhere.

drStrangelove

Reaction score
once your in setcup hit your menu button then choose device selection. once that is complete then set up a profile for normal usage ex: 1000max 600min. should work fine... dont forget to setup a profile for charging as well. i usually setup my charging profile 500 over 500. hope this helps. dancedroid

also the temp info will be there on the widget once you create it on the home screen.

OP
D

dakota0248

Reaction score
thanks for the info... im set on my profiles on charging and so on, i was just wondering when i set the profile what temperature should i set it to under clock what im using right now im set at 1000 and 500. but when or if the battery gets to hot which it does when your downloading alot or changing roms and themes seems to be only time it gets over 40 c. i was just wondering what temp to have it clock under 1000?