Separate Lockscreen and Homescreen wallpaper

knw257

Reaction score
Hey all,

Does anyone know if it's possible to set a different wallpaper for my lockscreen than from my homescreen? I found a really good pic that lines up perfectly with my lockscreen, but I prefer a different wallpaper on my homescreen.

If you tell me it's not possible, I'm liable to cry, and trust me, you don't want to see that.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
On the unofficial cm7-GB for the Droid x its possible. Not sure about the official nightlies though.

OP
K

knw257

Reaction score
On the unofficial cm7-GB for the Droid x its possible. Not sure about the official nightlies though.

I may have overlooked in in RevNumber's CM7GB-D2, might you be able to provide instructions.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Go to /settings/CM Settings/lockscreen/style options and at the bottom should be an option to choose a different lockscreen background.

OP
K

knw257

Reaction score
Go to /settings/CM Settings/lockscreen/style options and at the bottom should be an option to choose a different lockscreen background.

So, it turns out I'm a complete idiot. The way that menu is laid out, the first couple times I went there, I didn't think you could drag the menu up. Never even tried.

You, sir, are a god amongst men. You have my thanks. And my sword, should you ever need it, journeys to Mordor being so common these days.