Wallpaper each individual homescreen

oCrashandBurno

Reaction score
So me and my friend have been trying to out do each other with our new phones, he currently has an n900 and I have a droid. The one thing I envy dearly is the fact that his phone has a different wallpaper for every homescreen, is it possible to achieve this feat with the droid?

TL;DR: Can I set different wallpapers for every homescreen?

Thanks!

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Hmmm. I haven't heard of anything or see anything yet. Subscribed to this thread to find out for sure though!

Wagner :motdroidvert:

NickWgnr

Reaction score
I think you can do it on home++

Im running Home++ and I was just messing with it and you cannot do this with it. All you can do is disable the screen scrolling so that the background stays at the same position on each screen instead of scrolling. There is no option to change each individual screen that I could find.

I just went into the market and did find one app that claims you can "set individual image for each Home screen". Its called Wallpaper Plus and costs $1.99
Another called WallpaperZappadroid for 1.99euros apparently it does the same thing as well.
I also found an app called Wallpaper Change (Free) that allows you to specify wallpaper switches in intervals of minutes so the background changes all the time... However you cannot fix multiple wallpapers to multiple screens.

These are all the ones I have found right now. I don't believe there are any more out there unless someone else has found something.

Wagner:motdroidvert:

Last edited:

hiphopvenom

Reaction score
you are right..i just checked it out and you can only disable the scroll,,.what i would really like is for it to display all the windows when you start up screen switcher..including browser windows,games,apps etc..

NickWgnr

Reaction score
you are right..i just checked it out and you can only disable the scroll,,.what i would really like is for it to display all the windows when you start up screen switcher..including browser windows,games,apps etc..

That would be impressive however that would make for quite a workload so thats probably why that wasn't done.

Wagner :motdroidvert:

gordist

Reaction score
Wallpaper Plus seems to do the trick

I downloaded the Wallpaper Plus app that NickWgnr referred to and it does work. What you have to do is add an image for each home screen you have active. So if you are using 3 home screens, then you would add 3 different images in the window of the Wallpaper Plus software. When you do this and save it, you will have a different wallpaper on each Home Screen.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Here is the info to make it easy for everyone.

I personally can't see using different wallpapers for each screen, I think the Droid is unique in the way it handles the wallpaper.

Wallpaper Plus v3.1 Application for Android | Tools

chart

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not that I'd use it, but the Wallpaper Plus app is nice for those who want the different backgrounds. I didn't know about it :)

theguy386

Reaction score
wallpaper plus... didnt even know this was possible

Going to download it right now, going to let you guys know how it goes

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I thought I read somewhere that this feature is available in 2.1. (God! I hesitate to start an unsubstantiated rumor about still another 2.1 feature.)

In any event, I'd appreciate the feature very much if it could be done without eating up too much memory. A quick glance would tell me which screen I'm on.

aacanela73

Reaction score
Booo I have a strick no pay for apps rule that can not be broken and your wallpapers plus app cost dinero!!:mad: