Sense clocks?

Osbor

Reaction score
just got the liberty mod, man this thing is WAY faster and more stable than stock blur 2.2

anyway; i very much like the look of the sense clock widget (but these hundreds of other clock widgets are slowly vying for my attention it seems). However i have no idea where you people get them from. Are they part of specific themes? available on the market? unstable?

although, slightly unrelated secondary question, is there a current place to find a lot of the most common lock screen replacements/widgets for liberty along with screen shots? like a dump thread?

zwade01

Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets is a couple bucks in the market and there are many different clock styles/themes to choose from.

As for lockscreen replacement and widgets, most people like WidgetLocker, also a couple bucks in the market.

I use both of these and they're probably the best 2 apps I've ever bought (besides Liberty Toolbox Donate ;) ).

OP
O

Osbor

Reaction score
but beautiful widgets was recently smacked by HTCs legal team, and the current versions don't look much like the sense widgets, in fact they look worse

zwade01

Reaction score
You might like fancy widget. I believe they still have an htc style clock and if the current version doesn't try searching for an older one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Weather and toggle widgets have an exact match....its called the H7C clock

OP
O

Osbor

Reaction score
thanks for the replies, but i looked closer at beautiful widgets and apparently a few updates meant it had a LOT of new clock widgets floating around, i downloaded a bunch to try and settled on one.

i also discovered the bajillion slider styles for widgetlocker, and found a pretty handsome setup