Sending Video via DNA?

WhoDunIt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
I took an 11 second video of my son learning how to ice skate and wanted to send it to my wife...She has an IPhone 4 and can do this. I tried via text message but was given a message stating that I could not. I know it has to be a MMS message. I realize that the video must be compressed first. No special app is needed for her. Friends at work do the same with their Iphones. Can we send video from the DNA to another phone without utilizing some site to upload the video, or NFC? Am I just not sending it correctly? Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my DNA.

OP
WhoDunIt

WhoDunIt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Sorry all. I just figured it out. For anyone else who was wondering and haven't realized yet, go into your camera settings and assign your video quality to MMS.....

Sent from my DNA.

OP
WhoDunIt

WhoDunIt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
IPhone's do it automatically. My phone's camera video quality was set at full HD from the time I started it up. I never even checked that setting to see if I had options as I never gave it a thought of how big the files would be. Dumb on my part. If you were referring to NFC, I haven't used it but I think that It is automatic if you set it up. Wife has iPhone 4, so it won't work for our phones.

Sent from my DNA.