Sending emoji to feature phones

mikaselm

Reaction score
I currently use goSMS, but I'm willing to toggle to another app, if needed to accomplish this, but I would like to be able to send emoji to a feature phone, the only way that I can see to make this work is to send them as an MMS rather than an sms. Since the people who I'm talking about sending to have autoretrieve for mms, it would appear just like a regular picture would. Ideally, I 'd like to be able to send a picture of my message with the emoji included, if that makes sense. Is there an app that can accomplish this task? To clarify, the person RECEIVING the mms would get a notification that an mms was received, then the mms would be a picture of some text and the emoji in queston. Possible?

Thanks!!

OP
M

mikaselm

Reaction score
Nobody?

I currently use goSMS, but I'm willing to toggle to another app, if needed to accomplish this, but I would like to be able to send emoji to a feature phone, the only way that I can see to make this work is to send them as an MMS rather than an sms. Since the people who I'm talking about sending to have autoretrieve for mms, it would appear just like a regular picture would. Ideally, I 'd like to be able to send a picture of my message with the emoji included, if that makes sense. Is there an app that can accomplish this task? To clarify, the person RECEIVING the mms would get a notification that an mms was received, then the mms would be a picture of some text and the emoji in queston. Possible?

Thanks!!

Any ideas?