Semi-Official Release date for droid bionic

mike02vr6

Reaction score
Isn't it wonderful how vague they are with the answers?....
Thanks for trying

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
Atleast its vague enough to know its soon and not say sometime in 2011

Sent from my ZombieStomped DROIDX

OP
T

theidoctor

Reaction score
i know really... well im guessing, if they are willing to tell a random consumer and its a reply from a lower level rep, than it must be near.

They are actually telling their employees about this :)

mike02vr6

Reaction score
good point both of you, hopefully next month I know its wishful thinking but hey a guy can hope!

i can read

Reaction score
Not to be a downer but they have been saying summer since they took it off the Moto site.

mike02vr6

Reaction score
I know and summer is clear through Aug. Hopefully in time for vacation! and hope the camera works great or at least the 1080 vids

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know and summer is clear through Aug. Hopefully in time for vacation! and hope the camera works great or at least the 1080 vids
i was on gsmarena lookin @ the specs for the camera,and was just wonderin if the camera is better then the org bionic.

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
If they've been saying it since they took it off then I don't see why unless they are going to change the dates like blizzard with diablo3

Plus the way I see it by the time most people are able to upgrade there will be a better phone down the road

OP
T

theidoctor

Reaction score
Oh. I didnt know they really gave us a releaae time period once they took the phone off. It just seemed like they took it off without saying anything.

Anyways, i may just jump on the iphone 4s if it comes out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

mike02vr6

Reaction score
Oh. I didnt know they really gave us a releaae time period once they took the phone off. It just seemed like they took it off without saying anything.

Anyways, i may just jump on the iphone 4s if it comes out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
I heard the Iphone4 won't have 4g with VZW read that a few days ago.
On a happy note for me 4g just came up in another area around me!!! woo hoo! Ct seems to be getting a lot of 4g

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
Well I was thinking about go to an Iphone since I've really had a great time messing with my jailbroken ipod and all the cool things but idk if I could commit to an iphone. Not saying its not a good device or anything like that but I really like the ability to flash ROMs and really personalize my phone where as iphones its just really messing with animation stuff and emulators thats pretty much it
I don't really care about 4g because I read an article on yahoo saying that no companies offer true 4g. they said that they are actually no where near it they are just a little bit above 3g so I'm not too worried about it
And I think its going to be called the 4gs? Like how it went from 3 to 3gs but I could be wrong

Vakharn

Reaction score
Yes, no companies offer true 4g. According to wikipedia's definition true 4g will have up 1gbps bandwidth. However Verizon is as close to 4g as anyone has, with their network consistantly delivering 8-15 mbps which is about 4-5x as fast as 3g and faster than a lot of wired broadband connections.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, no companies offer true 4g. According to wikipedia's definition true 4g will have up 1gbps bandwidth. However Verizon is as close to 4g as anyone has, with their network consistantly delivering 8-15 mbps which is about 4-5x as fast as 3g and faster than a lot of wired broadband connections.

Actually that's not true. The definition of 4G has changed since then. I don't know why people still haven't gotten the memo but Verizon's LTE network is now considered 4G.

BeerManMike

Reaction score
Not to be an ass but it seems like to me you are trying to get traffic to your site, everyone knows it is supposed to come out in the summer, very old news. The new news is that if everything goes well it might even be in mid July, But i personally think it will be early/mid august, but we can hope.

Anyways, very old news, misleading title for a spam/self promotion.

Last edited: