Selling my Droid 1, what to do?

neemo6

Reaction score
Well im selling my Droid 1 tommorow to pay for an upgrade. I have copied all my music,photos, and videos from the sd card onto my pc and formatted the sd card to erase all my data. I have also done a factory default reset on the phone. Problem I have is under phone information and phone number it still list my number under "My Phone Number" how do I clear this? Also is there anything else I should do before I sell this phone?

matt2783

Reaction score
Your number will be there until the phone is no longer activated.

As far as what you need to do, seems you have it covered. Google does most of the work, saving your contacts and apps in their severs.

Rento

Reaction score
I just need the phone if that'll lower the price... My digitizer went out yesterday and it's driving me nuts :/

I just need a D1 till my contract is up in September or when the Quad-Cores go mainstream and are stable.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
^I hope you mean dual core..quad core is along ways off I suspect, atleast for phones, and there really no need for them..yet.

As for selling your D1, OP, if your looking for more details just answered this same question last week.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can you link to it, seems you post every few minutes :)

^I hope you mean dual core..quad core is along ways off I suspect, atleast for phones, and there really no need for them..yet.

As for selling your D1, OP, if your looking for more details just answered this same question last week.

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
That's really cheap. I've seen them for much more on Craigslist, I'm going to be selling mine soon too, now that I have a DX. Extra battery, external charger, and a Motorola car mount. I think I can get $150 for everything. I also have a DX with a bad ESN to get rid of. $150 for that one too. I'll probably put them on Craigslist or Ebay this week.

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
When I get the Bionic I'll sell my OG Droid with two Docks for $150 to $200... check out ebay.
I'll sell the DX I just got when and if the Bionic ever gets here. I wouldn't have bought the DX if it wasn't delayed. I really hope they go with the same design instead of the Tegra design. The original Bionic was one of the hottest phones I have ever seen!

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen the Tegra design but when either one comes out that's what I'm getting - can't wait any longer.

When I get the Bionic I'll sell my OG Droid with two Docks for $150 to $200... check out ebay.
I'll sell the DX I just got when and if the Bionic ever gets here. I wouldn't have bought the DX if it wasn't delayed. I really hope they go with the same design instead of the Tegra design. The original Bionic was one of the hottest phones I have ever seen!

sdandya

Reaction score
Have a DROID I and READY READY to upgrade. Trying to decide which one...even wait for the BIONIC? and then wait for the iPhone 5?
Q- Can anyone respond who had an iPhone and switched to DROID? I keep getting pressure to go to iPhone. It was such a learning curve on my DROID I.

Rento

Reaction score
Quad Core maybe in the Moto Tegra/Bionic/Q3 no?

As for the people saying the phone is worth more, I see them between $50-$75 maybe $90.

I just got a brand new refurbed rooted stock rom D1 for $40 today though, just restored my backup from yesterday, so i'm super happy! :)

Got lucky cuz my old D1 and this D1 can run Gingerbread perfectly!

4sTcb.jpg

aGMqDl.jpg