Selling my DNA and some issues I'm having.

cdogg777

Reaction score
Fist of all I wanted to ask what you guys think. I have a crack on my screen. Touch screen is unaffected. I am wondering if when my upgrade comes available, which is the end of this year, should I turn it into insurance for $100 then sell the new in-the-box phone? Or sell the cracked phone for less money? Just don't know if the $100 insurance would add more than that to the price for a new phone.

Also some of the issues I've been having.

• 4G stops working randomly. I can't seem to fix it with anything but rebooting my phone.
  • Wireless also doesn't want to connect. Reboot fixes.
  • Handcent no longer wants to download picture texts. I have to go to the normal messaging app to download them.
  • After the newest update to kitkat the phone just seems slower and more quirky.
  • Kitkat seems to have killed AirWatch agent. It won't start correctly, constantly giving me crash errors.
  • The newest google search does not work for my blue tooth. It randomly works, maybe 1 in 10 tries. I have to uninstall all updates, which means I can't use Google Now.(Although from what I've seen Google Now seems pointless)
  • And also since the update, though this could just be phone getting old...my battery lasts less than a day. Right now, at 9am it's at 89% I've barely touched it(reddit for a second), since it was 100% when I woke up.

These normal?

OP
C

cdogg777

Reaction score
411 views and no comments. I wonder then if I am alone in these problems. I had assumed most of them came from either the update to KitKat or possibly my cracked screen.