Seido 1350 mAh Battery

mrredskin

Reaction score
Did anyone else purchase one of these as a spare? I've been using it from full charge to nearly depleted the first half dozen times (since that's what Seido recommended) and it STILL will barely keep a charge half as long as the regular Moto. I've got about a 40% charge left and have talked for about 20 minutes total, and sent about 50 texts since 11am this morning when I took it off the charge. 5 hours later, i'm at roughly 40%, where my regular Moto would have about 75% remaining. Anyone else had an issue with these? It's "supposedly" 50mAh less than the OEM, but I seriously have my doubts

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Have you contacted their CS yet for a replacement (or to see if it's falling withing normal limits). Seidio is known for GREAT CS but they, IME from other devices are very hit or miss with batteries.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you contacted Seidio about this? IIRC, their batteries are Li ion polymer. I can't say that I know but it's possible that they behave differently from the stock Li ion.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Like the others have said, contact Seido. There another thread somewhere about a bad Seido battery. They will replace it from what I've heard. I've used their big batteries on my old Blackberry and my Treo 750 and never had a problem other than I did establish empirically that the Treo 750 battery, and the phone, did not like to be dunked in saltwater. But that certainly wasn't the fault of the battery. :)