Seidio Slim Extended Battery

Codiusprie

Reaction score
Just thought I would point out that Seidio doesn't even list a slim battery for Droid on their site anymore. Used to it said coming soon, not it isn't even there. Guess no love for us Droid owners :-(

junpar

Reaction score
This is old news, however many people have asked Seidio about it and they have said that they are still developing it, but they took it off of their list because people were asking too much questions about it.

Reaction score
This is old news, however many people have asked Seidio about it and they have said that they are still developing it, but they took it off of their list because people were asking too much questions about it.

Well that is crap, we not go ahead and find something and release it. Surely they could step up their game a little bit.

Reaction score
One would think that if they were actually going to make this that hype would be a GOOD thing, from a marketing perspective...

I'm gonna go ahead and call this vaporware.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Kinfolk_Thuggin

Reaction score
:frown:

That's depressing. I really would prefer not to try to juggle multiple batteries, and the fat battery isn't an option for me.

brando56894

Reaction score
I totally agree, I didnt mind the fat batteries with my other phones but then again the didnt have docks :-/

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

That's depressing. I really would prefer not to try to juggle multiple batteries, and the fat battery isn't an option for me.

Depending on use, of course, but my OEM battery lasted about 16+ hours a day. Then I charge it for a few hours. What do you want out a slim extended battery?

I totally agree, I didnt mind the fat batteries with my other phones but then again the didnt have docks :-/

There are stands that will accept the extended battery, both by Seidio and members here.

Last edited:

Codiusprie

Reaction score

Depending on use, of course, but my OEM battery lasted about 16+ hours a day. Then I charge it for a few hours. What do you want out a slim extended battery?

There are stands that will accept the extended battery, both by Seidio and members here.

Your OEM battery must be made of magic because I am lucky to get 8 hours out of my battery running juice defender. I am just going to go ahead and buy a couple of OEM batteries off of ebay and carry them around with me. I don't think wanting a phone to last one work day is to much to ask but I guess it is.

eanelson

Reaction score
Your OEM battery must be made of magic because I am lucky to get 8 hours out of my battery running juice defender. I am just going to go ahead and buy a couple of OEM batteries off of ebay and carry them around with me. I don't think wanting a phone to last one work day is to much to ask but I guess it is.

Ouch. Mine has been on for almost 8 hours now and I have only used ~20%. Now I haven't made any phone calls, but I've been checking to see if I have missed calls and the like.

One thing that will kill your battery is if you are indoors and your phone is searching for a GPS signal the whole time. I make sure to turn off my GPS when I get to work (building is too big, can't get a signal inside).

Even if I used mine VERY intensely, I would get more than 8 hours. Maybe your battery is no good.

Last edited:

A.Brooks

Reaction score
Even on a bad day I get about 12 hours out of my current battery, my average battery life is 19:36 Not bad, but I miss the days of not having to charge my phone every single night.