Seidio Innocase Holster (belt clip) REVIEW!

olletsocmit

Reaction score
I just got it in the mail today! I am just going to do a quick review now b/c its getting late and include a few pics. This pics were taken with a junky cell phone. Hi-res ones will be up tomorrow. I will do a more in-depth one tomorrow and update this thread. Does anyone else have this? This is the one that works with the Innocase not the one for a naked droid.

Here is the link to the Holster on their site: Innocase Holster

Here are some Pictures:

H1.jpg

This is my 1 Big concern.... Where the arrow is. This rests against the case pretty tight. its pushed down by a heavy spring. i am afraid after pulling this up and down all the time to take out and put the phone in, it will ruine the case there or def scratch off all the rubberized coating. I can see this happening very quickly too. it rubs against the phone when u pull it up and when u put it down to secure the phone.

H3.jpg

The red circle below is what you pull up to take out and put the phone in. its not an easy clip in and clip out design. you physically have to pull this up and put the phone in the 2 bottom clips the let do so it stays secure.

H2.jpg

As of this minute... I am not sure what i would rate or say about this. I am honestly thinking of packing it back up and returning it tomorrow due to the fact that i feel my case will be ruined by this. we will see tomorrow.

Spartan

Reaction score
Been using mine for a week now... no scratches, and if it did... ITS A CASE!!! That said, had no issues with it on my Storm that I used for over a year. One of the things that help is how you put it in the case. If you jam it in and let it snap, it will wear on the case more. If you use your finger and lift the latch as it goes in it will not rub and shouldn't wear.

RolandOG

Reaction score
I have this holster and started using it today. If anything I'd be happy that the spring is strong and holding the case securing. In fact, I wish it was a little stronger. It's the back of the case; I wouldn't worry about some scratches if the holster is keeping the phone from falling to the ground.

Who knows what will come out in the next 6 months but IMO the Seidio is THE case/holster to have. I'm very impressed with mine so far.