Seidio 1600 extended battery

craigboy

Reaction score
I'd love to hear from some people who use this battery. Does it last longer then the stock battery, if so how much longer?

Sorry if this has been covered before, I tried to search for a thread about it and couldn't find one.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
About an hour or two tops.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Not worth it to me. I like the slim form stock battery but if I ever need the extended I'll just live with the bulk. If I need is to still to be determined.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Was considering getting the Seidio 1600mAh battery, so interested in hearing how much of a difference it makes.

Also, is it the same size as the stock battery? Don't want to make the phone thicker than it is already. lol.

Dxun

Reaction score
Just got the seido battery yesterday and killed it in 5 hours today after a full 8 hour charge overnight. My stock battery was getting 18 hours after a few full cycle charges with some good use. My stock battery at 1st was draining real fast as well. Going to take a few days to see how much better this battery performs. To be honest the stock battery was performing real well for me, but i had ordered this battery when i was having major issues with holding a charge. I rooted and installed a rom last night so i might never see that great battery life again.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
14% power increase for $50 isn't worth it. go with htc extended battery instead. with employer discount i got 100% power increase for $37 and no longer worry about turning on the phone screen as that was the main power drain.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got my Seidio coming next week.. Was curious how much more it added.. I know it is the same size as the stock one, so even if it is only a couple hours more then it will make a great back up to go with my stock one. Not going with the HTC one.. way to big and won't fit my case or holster.. plus I am not a huge fan of the hunchback look on phones..

shortsxit

Reaction score
Was considering getting the Seidio 1600mAh battery, so interested in hearing how much of a difference it makes.

Also, is it the same size as the stock battery? Don't want to make the phone thicker than it is already. lol.

Yes, the 1600 is the same size as the stock 1400 battery.

lettuce chief

Reaction score
Amazon.com: T-Mobile HTC myTouch 4G 2x1500mAh Battery better than OEM + Wall Travel Dock USB Charger also for Merge TMobile GSM BD42100: Cell Phones & Accessories

$28 total and ur checked out.

theyre 1500 mAh so itll be a lil different. for 20 more mAh, $50 aint worth it. get these and youll have 3 batteries total.

EDIT: forgot to include that those work fine with the TB and idk how much longer it gives since i use my phone differently everytime. sometimes heavily sometimes lightly, sometimes a mix of both.

they work great tho

DroidStang

Reaction score
use cash to buy a charger for every possible place except walking around sounds like., even small retractable one in the pocket hook up while eating lunch/dinner while out.