Seems like forever

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
that I have had my phone, and been on this forum. It's only been since Mar!

I just wanted to use my 1,000th post to thank everyone on this forum for helping me along. When I joined in Mar. I didn't know how to do anything except how to turn my phone on, now I'm helping others with their problems on a regular basis. I have never been a part of any forum before this, but the people here make it so easy and are so helpfull.

So one last time, THANK YOU, to the Admins, Mods, Devs, Rescue Squad, and all the members that make DF the BEST Android forum out there!!

Thanks again and I'll be around as much as I can...still learning, and always trying to help!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
that I have had my phone, and been on this forum. It's only been since Mar!

I just wanted to use my 1,000th post to thank everyone on this forum for helping me along. When I joined in Mar. I didn't know how to do anything except how to turn my phone on, now I'm helping others with their problems on a regular basis. I have never been a part of any forum before this, but the people here make it so easy and are so helpfull.

So one last time, THANK YOU, to the Admins, Mods, Devs, Rescue Squad, and all the members that make DF the BEST Android forum out there!!

Thanks again and I'll be around as much as I can...still learning, and always trying to help!

Don't forget to post up again in hookbill's 1111 post. Then there is Sam's 3333 post and finally hookbill's 7,777 post.

Congratulations on making it to a 1000 post and thank you for being such a productive and helpful member to our community.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Congrats tallica! I've noticed you give quite a bit back to the community by helping newbies and welcoming them to the forum. Just 9,000 more posts to catch up to the post whore hooky :D

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Corina, there is no hope in catching up to Hook, by the time tallica makes it to 10,000 Hook will be at 40,000

thanks tallica for all you do, there are a lot of people who have a hand in making this community great, and you are definitely one of them.

this is also my first forum, and how nice it is to be a part of, great thread tallica, thanks for posting up

Oh, and Hook, I will be visiting your 1,111 post thread section soon ; )

OP
Tallica

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
There is NO hope of catching hook, I've never seen a man so dedicated to his work. I can just imagine him at his computer clicking "New Posts" over and over looking for a bold thread! LOL, Thank you hook you are one of the reasons DF is DF!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. The only reason I'm able to help is because of the ones before me helped...including some of you!

Thanks Again