Coming up on # 30,000th member

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Droidforum has only been in existence for a short time, but very soon will celebrate #30,000 member. Last count I just saw was: » Stats Members: 29,606. So, since the middle of November, there have been about 24,000 new members on here. Unbelievable how fast this forum has grown. It took me two years to post 400 messages on CB, and since November I've posted close to 700. Great forum, great mods, and excellent people out there who make the forums fun, interesting and chock full of good information.

Thanks!

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's awesome! And you're welcome RinRin, I know I may be a newer member, but I love this forum. I've received so much info and help its amazing. And honestly it doesn't surprise me that much that there's this many members because the DROID is such a great device!!!! I actually feel proud to be a member of this great forum...honestly

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This forum has EXPLODED!
But there's a reason for it.... lot's of good information (obviously), but there isn't a flame war going on here. Everyone gets along for the most part. It's a much more 'open' forum. :)

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This forum has EXPLODED!
But there's a reason for it.... lot's of good information (obviously), but there isn't a flame war going on here. Everyone gets along for the most part. It's a much more 'open' forum. :)
About the only time I've seen dissention among the members is with the impending 2.1 release and the questions about the "patch" that not a lot of people got so far. But, that nonsense will stop in the next few hours I believe. In just 2 short months I've met and become friends with several people from DF. I didn't really become friends with anyone on CB - especially that guy who calls himself Cereal Killer (LOL).

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This forum has EXPLODED!
About the only time I've seen dissention among the members is with the impending 2.1 release and the questions about the "patch" that not a lot of people got so far. But, that nonsense will stop in the next few hours I believe. In just 2 short months I've met and become friends with several people from DF. I didn't really become friends with anyone on CB - especially that guy who calls himself Cereal Killer (LOL).

you can report posts... ;) or not, we are all (well, ok MOSTLY all) adults here. but seriously, report flaming.. i hate that crap.

ps: watch out for cereal killer.. :icon_ devil:

great to see the forum grow so fast!

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This forum has EXPLODED!

you can report posts... ;) or not, we are all (well, ok MOSTLY all) adults here. but seriously, report flaming.. i hate that crap.

ps: watch out for cereal killer.. :icon_ devil:

great to see the forum grow so fast!
Sam - don't worry - I keep a couple of people on their toes, they know who they are. :)

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
I remember joining and seeing, "Dang almost the 4,000 member", I joined so late! Now I feel the exact opposite

Edmvr6

Reaction score
Thos forum is awesome! Love it. .keep up the good work guys