SD Card Problem?

DoctorHamburglar

Reaction score
So I had a D1, which I mentioned in a previous thread, that fell victim for water damage. I Just got a DX to replace it, and pulled the SD card to use in the new phone (as it came without one). Only problem is, all of my apps are missing. The music and pictures are there, which was a relief, but no applications are appearing on the phone. What is odd is that, when I plug into my computer and access the device, all of the files are still there. What I had assumed was that I strewed myself when I pulled the SD card from the old device without "unmounting" it, but it doesn't make sense to me why the pictures and music are available. Is it just a compatibility issue, or am I just doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.

CarbonWyre

Reaction score
Did you transfer all of the applications to the SD card? You can do that under setting on the old phone. But it could also be that even if you did transfer them the data wouldn't come with them. There might be some compatability issues depending on what stock ROM it has. but to me it sounds mostly like the applications were stored on the phone or an folder that the new phone would overwrite to start installing its own things.