Scrolling text

blackterry

Reaction score
In the notification bar at the top of the screen how do I shut off the text message from being displayed ?? I thought I knew how to turn that off but I'm having a hard time finding that setting...

Thanks !!

OP
B

blackterry

Reaction score
Is it not possible or is it so simple it doesn't deserve a response.. ??:blink:

bullswife98

Reaction score
Messages>settings >notifications> privacy. I think...

Edit: Just un-check notification. But I don't know if this will effect how it alerts you if phone is in sleep mode.

Sent from my Updated and Rooted Razr sliced thin! :)

Last edited:
OP
B

blackterry

Reaction score
Messages>settings >notifications> privacy. I think...

Edit: Just un-check notification. But I don't know if this will effect how it alerts you if phone is in sleep mode.

Tried that but it turns off led, and the notice that you have a text message... I just don't want the message to scroll across the notification bar..

bullswife98

Reaction score
Yeah I know that it does, the only other option is to use a third party app that has those options, I use Go SMS there is also Handsent, as far as the stock that's the only way atm.

OP
B

blackterry

Reaction score
Yeah I know that it does, the only other option is to use a third party app that has those options, I use Go SMS there is also Handsent, as far as the stock that's the only way atm.

What the heck why didn;t you tell me about GoTo SMS right off the bat that program rocks !!! Thanks !! :icon_ devil: