Screen randomly shut off and won't turn back on, help?

Gazeabo

Reaction score
Alright, so just a few minutes ago, my Ally made the sound I get normally when I get a new text, email, etc. And so I go to check on it and when I slide the phone, the screen does noes not change and still stays black. I give it some time and still nothing. I then go to plug it in and charge to see if that'll help, still nothing. I know its still on because the buttons still light up and everything. So before I go forward to try anything else out, I was wondering if maybe any of you guys might know what could be the problem or something? I have really never had this happened to me before.

OP
G

Gazeabo

Reaction score
Nevermind, problem fixed. But does anyone know why this actually happened? I wasn't running any unusal apps or anything of the sorts.

natflogirl

Reaction score
help!! please?

-hiii my name is natalie im wounderinq iff yue could help meh cuhs im haveing the same proublem too :( and im gettinq afrad tht my phone is broken now the screen is black and wont change but ihts still on cuhs it lights up the buttons and i just got a call.please please can yue just tell me what to do ??

thanks so much :greendroid::iphone:

musicman

Reaction score
Try leaving it off for 30 minutes while charging it. Then take the battery out and put it back in. when you turn it back on it should reboot correctly.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App