Screen protector Issue

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Whenever Seidio.com get's their Bionic (normal) screen protectors in, I would definitely check them out. I used probably 4 different brands when I first got my OG and Seidio's were the nicest by a long shot and actually make the screen feel better like some of you have mentioned.

As for if screen protectors are needed, I've always used one on my OG and I had co-workers not use any and a couple of them have lots of tiny scratches on their screens. So for me, I say it's worth the 10 bucks.

Limbwalker

Reaction score
I got my Bionic Saturday. Regular screen protectors and Car Dock. Life is good . . .

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

JasumX

Reaction score
Did they give you a refund for the AG screen protectors? I had the same issue and the VZW rep was kind of a dick about it. I ended up paying for the regular ones and walking out with the AG ones as well (that I do not like). Lesson learned I guess.

As far as gorilla glass not needing screen protectors... With a screen protector on my OG droid (also gorilla glass) I had no issues in humid climates. My freind's OG droid without a screen protector in the same location as me was not working at all. That was reason enough for me to get a screen protector immediately.

318Droid

Reaction score
Gorilla glass and screen protector equals failsTO ME. i never put a protector on my OG Droid and not one scratch on that screen after 2years. Mind you i do a lot of work outdoors. Jmo. This Bionic wont see a screen protector.

zachdroid

Reaction score
I had the og and scratched the #$%t out of it. I work in a shop and I completely hacked it up. For 10$ there is really no question

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Get a zagg protector from bestbuy, it's amazing... I can post a picture, but you would barely be able to see it on the screen.. I had the anti-glare on my d2g since I got it, and while it did it's job just fine, I wanted something a little nicer, that didn't blur the screen slightly... the zagg protector does just that, and you can barely tell it's there, plus the lifetime warranty on the thing.