Screen not turning on after call

pobrien904

Reaction score
So my screen wont turn back on after I end a phone call. I have to press the power button to get it to come on so I can hang up...

Over all my D2G has been acting out like a step child this week... random key presses during text messages, screen not responding... the other day I couldn't get the phone to turn on! It turned itself off, had to remove battery.

Thoughts anyone? Stock droid here... no roms or mods. Very few apps. I use it for email and web surfing mostly.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

leobg

Reaction score
you can try performing a hard reset. I noticed with the time phone gets more slugish and starts performing abnormally. Hard reset fixes those time accumulating issues. Give it a try. Make sure your important information like contacts an messages are backed up (sms backup and restore and call log backup and restore can be use for the purpose - free from market).

OP
P

pobrien904

Reaction score
So I gave up and tried doing the hard re-set...

now the phone is acting up even more than before! I have re-installed 2 apps for my bank and DroidForums app... other than that the phone is back to out of the box new.

This morning I couldn't connect to make a phone call. Phone Froze and restarted itself. it re started itself last night twice, once at 10pm, and then around 5am.

I'm not really sure what else to do, thoughts anyone?