Screen lock problem?

arizonanightmare

Reaction score
I know this doesn't seem like too much of a problem, but this is irritating the crap out of me. Usually, the home button platform disappears when I lock my phone. But as seen here, it is still there (Please look at attachment) I had the wallpaper HD app and the screen started being a little funky so I deleted it. Now this happened. What can I do to fix it? Please help! Thanks a bunch!!

war88

Reaction score
Mine is the same way, I've never noticed it until you pointed it out. Maybe it's a JB thing?

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you are asking here. Are you saying you don't want the lock screen(locker)? If this is the case: Settings/ Security/ Screen lock....you can change it to None, Slide(what that screen is), Facial recognition, Pattern lock, PIN, Password. Also, you can use another Launcher altogether.

Last edited:

war88

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you are asking here. Are you saying you don't want the lock screen(locker)? If this is the case: Settings/ Security/ Screen lock....you can change it to None, Slide(what that screen is), Facial recognition, Pattern lock, PIN, Password. Also, you can use another Launcher altogether.

He's talking about the bottom of the lock screen. Look on the bottom of his picture and the platform for the soft keys is still there (slightly shaded darker than the rest of the screen) even though those buttons aren't available on the lock screen.

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Just a banner to even out the look since there is one for the notification window? There is one on mine. Never gave it a thought myself. Use a darker wallpaper and it will almost disappear.

Last edited: