Cant switch home screen?

JohnRoger

Reaction score
problem happened after i installed, and uninstalled 91 panda home. Stuck on some funky looking home screen, with a total of only 3 home screens.

Help please!

oopslolz

Reaction score
Looks like you may have disabled sense. go into settings and see if you cant find a way to replace it. if not, back up your data and factory reset it. should be fine after that.

mhotovec

Reaction score
From another forum:

menu>settings>applications>manage applications
scroll down to sense and select it then select clear defaults
hit the home key and a pop up will appear. check the box to do this action by default and then select home. Repeat this process (only swap home and sense) to go back to sense.

MrsWeibull

Reaction score
HOORAY! This is the problem that I had! AND IT FIXED IT! Oh, bless you!

kcordes06

Reaction score
I am also having the same problem. I installed Pandahome and it reset all my scenes with only 3 different slides. I followed the directions given above, but the HTC Sense settings "Clear defaults" button is darkened and I cannot click it. It says No defaults set. I also had saved the Scene I had before, but now the phone won't let me save any scene or choose any Scene under the settings. Any ideas? I really want my old settings back and I don't want to have to reset my phone entirely. Stupid pandahome >_>