screen cover

alboboy10

Reaction score
What are u guys using for screen cover? I like the steinhell ones, but they dont have any for tbolt.

Can you buy the one for the inspire and use it?

I just got an amazing deal from Verizon they helped me out so much, for accessories they gave me an extended battery for free and helped out with some more things. I hope the extended battery lets it go a whole day lol

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
The anti oil one sounds interesting but it's not anti fingerprint im assuming. Thinking about matte. That one is good on my dx. Just reduced clarity sucks.

Verizon gave me a free extended battery so saved some money for this!

Screwbal

Reaction score
The anti oil one sounds interesting but it's not anti fingerprint im assuming. Thinking about matte. That one is good on my dx. Just reduced clarity sucks.

How'd ya work that :) hoping to be shopping soon for a TB. I know I'll save some with a corporate discount but curious about this :)

mkjellgren

Reaction score
None, I like mine Nakey

In the buff for me too. But I'm a little nervous about the tbolt not having gorilla glass like my old d1. I had great confidence in the gorilla glass and hate the feel of screen protectors but I'd hate to scratch up my shiny new bolt. A screen protector might be in order.

Sent from my ADR6400L

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score

How'd ya work that :) hoping to be shopping soon for a TB. I know I'll save some with a corporate discount but curious about this :)

U wouldn't believe the story if I told u, had a bit of conflict because of a little mix up my parents did in the end, verizon took care of EVERYTHING took out all charges that my parents messed up for...and in the end when I told them I wanted to get the phone at the store but I needed accessories to compete with the prices that other websites were offering it for...I kinda hinted. And he laughed and said they gave discounts to some people and then I can use the money for the battery. Some guy passed by and said they werent doing that, this manager was extremely nice however (nicest one I even encountered) and he basically put a note in the computer, told me to go home order the phone and tell them I had a problem and that the manager helped me out by giving me free battery. (even though the fault was mine) He gave me a story to tell them, gave me a card just in case they gave me problems.

No problems in the end. They covered up MY mistakes, and gave me free things.

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
I have whatever Verizon sells now. Thinking about ordering the matte ones though.
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
I have whatever Verizon sells now. Thinking about ordering the matte ones though.

I have the matte one for my DX, I can tell u that they're REALLY good. I prefer them to crystal cause crystal gets finger marks, and in the summer ur fingers get stuck...no point in that if u have a touch screen phone.

Take a pic of that z06 btw and post it here from the TB!

spindrjr

Reaction score
I put the SGP Oleophobic on my Thunderbolt and it is great. Screen is perfectly clear, and oil and fingerprints wipe off quite easily. Highly recommended.

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
So it's not anti fingerprint then. I'm assuming the clarity is better than on matte screens which is the one thing that's really pushing me to try something else.

spindrjr

Reaction score
No it's not marketed as anti fingerprint. I can still see oil on mine when I look at the right angle with the screen off, But I can't see anything when the screen is on.

The only protectors I have to compare it to are the standard ones sold at Verizon stores, which my sister is using on her X. When I pick hers up to do something, i immediately complain because the screen looks like crap.

atlrus

Reaction score
Never had one on any smartphone I've owned and never had a scratch...consider also that my only case has always been my left pocket...

Once I dropped my OGDroid in a hot cup of coffee, completely submerged - took it out and finished my conversation! They dont make them like this anymore though ;-)

mobileT83

Reaction score
My Phantom Skinz should be in today. Rocked this on my OG Droid and loved it.