Screen capture app for Razr Maxx?

OP
WawaRulez

WawaRulez

Reaction score
I hope you find what you're looking for. A low tech method might be using a VCR or dvr to record through your TV, linking with a micro HDMI to HDMI from your phone...

I appreciate your effort and I am resigned to just rip my dvds to portable format and throw them on my phone. This issue isn't that important, but thought with the advancement in technology as it is, that there was probably an app for that (which there is, but does not work for my purposes). It's only for a six hour flight anyway. well 12 counting round trip that is.

I guess I gave too broad a "name" to what I was looking for, and some people cannot comprehend by that description what it may be. I presumed that most people who are here knew what screen capture software for their computers was/is, not the same as print screen for same, so they would also recognize what I meant here for the phone. Thanks anyway

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
:) its just one of those things :) sorry we couldn't help more.

marleyinoc

Reaction score
Apps like screen cast are great for showing someone how to do something in phone but I think the frame rates etc for doing what you're asking is beyond capabilities of phones right now.

You could buy from ilounge or something like that. I've bought a few from there for mobile viewing and still have them (of course, you buy so you can use in airplane... like you want to capture for when no connection).. They never ripped me off and are still around so guess legal too.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Sorry I too misunderstood, but I took the black hole comment to mean the screen shot with in another screen shot. I don't think it was directed to you.

I also think you'll have a hard time recording copy righted material.

Now this is a black hole!

a6fa2025-443b-efe2.jpg

OK, here it's a real one.

a6fa2025-44c1-94ee.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2