Screen Alignment

flametail

Reaction score
After I installed Squidly last night when I unlock the phone I can see the whole screen shift down a bit...also when I have it in landscape mode it's low and also when in landscape mode and I bring up the app menu the bottom 5 apps' names are cut off to where all I can see is the symbol. Is there anyway to fix this?

Syko

Reaction score
Are you still using the R2D2 Droid 2? If so, that might have something to do with it. Last I knew, Squidly's ROM only worked with the standard Droid 2 and not the R2D2 or Global.

OP
flametail

flametail

Reaction score
Yeah, but how would that effect it? Aren't they both the same phone, just a different application package?

Syko

Reaction score
I'm not sure what the differences are but I do know that others here mentioned they tried to flash this ROM on their Globals/R2D2s and had problems. You might have to SBF to fix. Somewhere in the threads in this section, Squidly makes it clear that this ROM doesn't work for those models I just don't remember where it's mentioned or what the exact reasons were. Squidly hasn't posted here in quite awhile so I'm not sure what his status is or if he can comment on your issue. :frown:

OP
flametail

flametail

Reaction score
Figured out how to fix the issue I was having, I had to turn off the Galaxy S setting and it changed it from a page-by-page to a scrolll bar...it's all good now.

Sent from my astromech using DroidForums