Screebl

jeebuss1

Reaction score
Is there a way to config screebl to keep the display on during a call? My display tends to act inconsistently during a call. When I take the phone away from face during a call the display will turn on and off making it impossible to activate speakerphone, use the dial pad or even end the call. I just want the screen to stay on from the time the call is initiated until the call is terminated. Thanks.

mrapollinax

Reaction score
What I have done is also installed an app called "Shake Awake." It allows you to shake the phone to wake up the screen. So I shake the phone to bring up the screen to enable speaker phone. There is a setting in Screebl "In-Call Behavior" where you can enable Screebl during a phone call. That might do what you want if you don't want to install an additional app.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
In Screebl under preferences there is an "in-call behavior" setting. Turn it to "always on." But if you are having a problem with the proximity sensor you should consider exchanging your phone (it's warrantied for a yr.) there are known problems with the proximity sensor and it should NOT be malfunctioning as your described.

mark729

Reaction score
mine doesnt work whatever I set to enable/disable in "in call behavior"..
Its acting just like normal.
I want my screen on during a call but does not work. but I think my proximity sensor is okay.