App to lock screen on a call?

Myth

Reaction score
my screen keeps flickering awake during calls (I move the phone a lot, I guess, or my hair gets in the way) and I end up cheek-muting or -dialing. I'd love a little app that would lock the screen on a call until I unlock it....is there anything like that in the works?

thanks

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
ur sensor probably is malfunctionng cuz it shouldnt do that...but i think there is an app out there

petjakob

Reaction score
I'm researching this, it shouldn't be too hard. I had received an email from someone with the same issue. I can cause a "guard" window to come up so that to press any function while in the call, you have to press the back key to clear the guard first.

But, I believe it will also lock if you just press home after your call is connected, then press power to lock down the screen. Try that out.

wakeb791

Reaction score
Lockbot. It also allows you to customize your lock screen. I just downloaded it last night (the free version). Works pretty well. I know there's an option for it to lock during calls, but I don't use that.

appsbeyond

Reaction score
Check out the Screen Suite app...

Has a lock screen that can be configured to lock during a phone call. Lock screen comes up when dialing a call or when you answer an incoming call. Has other utilities also. Check it out
Screen Suite | Apps Beyond